Sales Representative – Chilliwack
Union Tractor Ltd. was incorporated in 1927 and operates from Five locations in Alberta and British Columbia. The company’s reputation is built on being the largest provider of quality aftermarket replacement parts and service for a wide range of construction and transportation equipment. Our customers represent industries from a cross section of the local economy including petroleum exploration and production, forestry, road building, mining, farming, waste management, natural gas production and highway transportation. Union Tractor offers a great work environment, competitive salary, benefits and a company pension plan.
- Promote and sell heavy equipment parts, undercarriage, shop services and a range of heavy equipment related supplies.
- Meet with equipment owners and operators to provide value solutions for their business.
- Provide point of contact for Owners and operators.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Participate in related association, tradeshow, and customer events
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical knowledge
- Time management and organizational skills
- Professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Candidate must have the ability to generate sales via existing and targeted accounts and grow market share in the designated territory
- Willingness to do weekly call reports and call planners.
- Able to analyze sales reports and incorporate into planning and directives.
Additional qualifications desired:
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Solid set of computer skills with MS office.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment industry
- Product Support experience
- Candidate should be comfortable working in office and field conditions
Salary: $85,000.00-$110,000.00 per year