Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic – Chilliwac
Union Tractor specializes in repairing a wide range of construction equipment throughout Alberta and British Columbia and are currently looking to add a Heavy-Duty Mechanic to their Chilliwack Location
– Willing to learn and take direction.
– Must be able to communicate well with others.
– Must have a valid class 5 driver’s licence.
– Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
– Must be able to meet safety requirements and follow applicable safety polices.
– Able to pass a drug test
– Work overtime if required.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (off Road)
- Off road experience required
- Experienced Field Mechanic
- Comfortable with working on Caterpillar, Volvo and Komatsu
Join a well-established company that offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package, which includes a pension plan.
No shift work, home most nights and opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time