Branch Manager – Grande Prairie
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibilities in including expense and bottom-line management.
- Assist General Manager in developing an accurate and realistic branch budget
- Assist the General Manager in developing individual sales targets for branch and Sales Rep(s).
- Direct and supervise sales effort at the branch.
- Ensure expectations for Sales Representatives are met or exceeded. I.e.; call reports, number of calls per day, target account management, account penetration etc.
- Set targets and direct the Sales Rep(s) in the development of new customers focusing on profitable growth.
- In addition to supervising Sales Rep(s) the Branch Manager will manage their own sales territory, calling on customers and developing new business.
- Work with General Manager to set pricing strategies to maximize both sales and gross margin in the branch region.
- Work with the President and Branch Managers team to contribute ideas and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of Parts and customer service people focusing on best in class customer service, improved business processes and hands on involvement with key large customers and quotations.
- Have functional capabilities in all departments including Parts, Warehouse and Sales.
- Willing to be on call as required.
- Deal with branch human resource issues, under guidance of the General Manager and within company HR policies.
- Ensure a safe and efficient work environment for all branch personnel. Communicate regularly with corporate safety department and ensure we are following all safety procedures and OHS rules.
- Work with key vendors to increase sales of their product lines in the branch territory.
- Work with senior management on the introduction of new product lines.
- Attend trade shows and events as required.
- Be available for travel throughout the territory as required.
- Work closely with General Manager of Service on all technical, service and warranty issues at the branch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- Ability to create and always foster a positive culture representing the company’s best interests while building a strong branch team.
- Experienced Sales Professional
- Solid understanding of heavy equipment parts
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Impeccable safety record
- Solid business acumen and management skills
- Only Hands on Managers need apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000.00-$120,000.00 per year